Nurburgring Map

• Thread starter imported_VaulterTim
  • Start date
Oooooh it's about time there's a good top-down of the ring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif... Hopefully it'll prove useful at the end of the summer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

...It's a ****** shame to have a high-detail, presumably high-resolution (originally) photo and then post a 1024 x 744 version though. It'd be nice to get something more along the lines of 2560 x 1920 and throw it on a torrent-tracker somewhere...

Regards,

Rob.

Agreed re. the size of it... I thought the same, doh! Oh well, I guess it's a start!

Yeah top find mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

...If the weekend turns out to be quiet I might resample it and see if I can highlight-out the track... Might help a bit?

Regards,

Rob.

[ QUOTE ]
Oooooh it's about time there's a good top-down of the ring

[/ QUOTE ]

That's been around for years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Difficult to see the track, if only the track was in yellow or something. and higher resolution.

i now have a new background on pc maybe it'll sink in sublimaly good find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Found it on Google Earth at the following coordinates:

Latitude: 50°21'33.91"N
Longitude: 6°58'9.46"E

Pretty detailed as well. You can even make out the carousel.

was just looking for that, glad someone new where they were looking for those co-ordinates, the tilt feature is top on there can see the rises and dips

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oooooh it's about time there's a good top-down of the ring

[/ QUOTE ]

That's been around for years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, It's about time I saw a good top-down of the ring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif...

Regards,

Rob.