[image][/image]

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

[image][/image

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

Gone in 60 seconds is what i think

the shelby is worth 3 times more then its worth because it has the shelby sig or somthing, and the other one is a drag car with hydroloics in them

Ahhhhh..... ELLLLLEEANNNOOOORRRR!!

Yip! Its a Beauty..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Mate owned one of the "christine cars" ,,,,,

christinecar.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/fallmonk/christinecar.bmp

PS anyone know why the "IMG" WONT WORK?

Anyone ever seen the old 70s film 'The Car' with James Brolin??? Well the black one is 'The Car'!!

I seem to remember it was driven by Satan or something....

Mate owns a 1968 Ford Torino GT Fastback (1 of only a handful in the UK) that he's doing up as a fast road/drag racer, a 1957 Plymouth Savoy (model down from the Fury which was what 'Christine' was), 1 of about 5 in the UK and has been featured in Classic American magazine and (just for good measure) a 1996 Ford Mustang Cobra Mystic which is 1 of 2 on the UK. Mystic is the colour - basically a flip paint that was only applied to 1999 Cobras made in 1996.

For some unknown reason he's put me on the insurance for all 3! Driven the Plymouth and the Cobra but refuse to drive the Torino 'cos it runs like a stuck pig at the mo - the previous d!ckhead owner decided to transplant a Rover 2600 engine & 'box in it!