new tt

looks pretty dull to me, same at the current TT with a awful front end restyle..

EDIT: Well these piccy look a lot better Linky

[ QUOTE ]
looks pretty dull to me, same at the current TT with a awful front end restyle..

EDIT: Well these piccy look a lot better Linky

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice....that rear end from that angle looks quite Porker like if you ask me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I really like it; I think they've done really well; especially when you consider how much of a task it must've been to come up with an 'updated replacement' for the original TT... Regardless of personal opinions, I'm sure we would agree that it was a true design classic; a milestone even; and I guess that makes it a really hard act to follow...

Well done Fritz!!!

One thing did concern me slightly though... It took a few seconds to put my finger on it, but when I saw the three-quarter photo taken from front off-side (bearing in mind she's LHD) --LINKY--.. it all became uncomfortably clear...

Did Ford use protection when they were messing around with VW?....

Regards,

Rob

tt.jpg
focus.jpg

I'm not sure about it. Guess I'll need to see it in the flesh to make up my mind properly. Interior is amazing but from the side it looks a little stunted. The rear end when viewed side on is really strange.

I cant make my mind up and will have to wait to see one in the flesh, got my name down already for test drive. According to sales rep should be towards the end of the year, personally i think they have gone to mad in the cabin.

The thing that gets me is the front overhang and the under bonnet pics make it look like the engine is indeed that far forward.

Time will tell once we get some reviews.

p.s. If you're really interested in one then join the TT Owners Club www.ttoc.co.uk as four of them went over to Berlin for the launch and will be publishing all the info in the mag due to arrive in the next week! Some pics of theirs online on tt-forum.co.uk

ScoTTy the lucky sods, you have to join that forum though as well dont you IE you cant just be a guest, i shall take a look.

I'm surprised at how good that actually looks.

I was expecting a disappointment after seeing the 'spy' shots a few months back, but it looks very nice indeed!!

Test drive in order I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ScoTTy the lucky sods, you have to join that forum though as well dont you IE you cant just be a guest, i shall take a look.

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC correctly you can be a guest....but not on the Mrk II section.

like the wheels,
but IMO the car looks a bit of a pig really, never liked the old TT, so i guess my opinion isnt going to change with this new evolution.