F1 crashes vid

• Thread starter imported_CurryMilkShake
  • Start date
isn`t one of the early ones the senner crash ???? not good to show that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

good find - brought back some heart stopping moments for me. I believe that indeed was senna's near the beginning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif A totally survivable crash that just shows when your time is up. . . . .I remember the totally stunned feeling that day when the announcement came.

Kind of agree with khufu remember watching that race thinking he'll be walking away but unfortuneatly not never really liked senna that much really till he had the ford v8 and drove like a demon at donnington in the rain and then the documentrys about his life etc, best one been when he told the engineers that there was something wrong with the engine and they said there was'nt according to there computers anyway but he made them change it and when they stripped it down they found that one of the camshafts was a fraction out of tolerance truely one great driver and he also punched schmacher so he cant have been all bad.