Saw a Q7 at Glasgow Audi on Sat.

Reaction score
Was not the nicest looking car.

I never took these photos but this is the car.

0013bv.jpg

0025bd.jpg

I was more interested in this though!!!

0072sn.jpg

Cheers.

Saying the Q7 is better looking than a Cayenne is a bit like saying rabies is a nicer disease than AIDS.

I was there today and saw the Q7 indoors with a wifey and kids climbing all over it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I also saw the same RS4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Good taste soupie./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

I was there for a new MAF, fitted in 5 mins with a phillips screwdriver! Doh - i thought the replacement scheme was for the sensor alone and so had waited for better weather to get under the bonnet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

But the wait was worth it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

having problems with spelling the word design Fallmonk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Looks like a shopping trolley but I guess it is supposed to be like that for all the "offroad" driving it will be doing.

[ QUOTE ]
having problems with spelling the word design Fallmonk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Looks like a shopping trolley but I guess it is supposed to be like that for all the "offroad" driving it will be doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spelling wasnt ever my strong point lol
all the bumping of school with the girls lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Re. glasgow Audi. When I was their buying my car the salesman told me that it was the 2nd biggest audi showroom in europe. true or false

That's not Cellardyke in Fife you're from, is it Oldlaw? If it is, I hope your anti-virus software is up to date, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I`m afraid Cellardyke is only 2mls away as the swan flies or not. No worries anti virus seems to be working for the moment.

I read in Audi Driver when it was built that Glasgow Audi was the biggest in the world.

I popped in when it opened and it had the A4 touring car, the old quattro rally car, a quattro sport road car, a Lemans R8 and a RS2 with only 313 miles on the clock all in the bit with the gallery.

I guess now though there will be bigger dealerships around the world.

I was under the same Impression as soupie , that it was the largest in Europe!
then again it was built wot 2 years ago now?

PS anybody passing it as u go up the slip road look at the glass windows there is glass pannel broke near the end of the building its been that way for over a month!!!!!!!!! i know the glass is that pilklinton self cleaning glass , so all i can imagine its "made to order"

I called in to Glasgow Audi for a look last August when i was down for 2 weeks holiday. I was disappointed as all the "museum pieces" were away for restoration at the time. There was an A8, A6 and a BMW X5 in the museum instead!