Masa'warty 3200... Talk To Me!
Re: Microsoft Outlook help
(1) Creat a new mail.
(2) Select Insert \ Picture \ From File...
(3) Move the image to the desired location.
(4) If you have standard text. e.g. Address, phone numbers etc. Put these in and locate them where you wish.
(5) Once you have finshed the layout select File \ Save As..
(6) Insert the location you wish to keep the file.
(7) From the drop down menu below the file name select "Document Template"
(8) When you wish to use the file, select, File \ Open... Then navigate to the file open and edit away then send.
Prob more professional way than that but thats easy enough.