Laters Everyone.....

OutLore

VOIP Dude
Reaction score
I'm finally going, tomorrow morning so this will be my last (UK) post.

Giving my car back tomorrow morning before I go (sniff) but I have managed to ensure I get it back in 6 months and the guy that's having it is a good driver and is well excited about having it. Hopefully they'll let him keep it for good and let me order a new one, hehe.....

So, I'll pop in from time to time, just to see whats going on.....

Good luck everyone - see ya'll in 6 months.

Oh, and "Have a nice day" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Take care, Outlore. See you back here in September. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Best regards buddy, take it easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Take Care and enjoy yourself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All the best fella, look after yourself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Have a good time.

Do you want me and the gang to check on your lady when your gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

its' done! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif <---- and that face isnt because I'm blushing, phewww I'm a little hot after that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Have a good time.

Do you want me and the gang to check on your lady when your gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No lady for me any more... single again.

But, all the US girls love a UK accent so hopefully not for long hehe.... Hotel receptionist is top of the list so far... have yet to see the talent in the office, but I have heard it's not bad at all.....

Thanks guys!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have a good time.

[/ QUOTE ]

No lady for me any more... single again.

But, all the US girls love a UK accent so hopefully not for long hehe.... Hotel receptionist is top of the list so far... have yet to see the talent in the office, but I have heard it's not bad at all.....

Thanks guys!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You lucky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif.

Please keep us updated off Poon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well, so far the score is 3.... with a repeat performer too......

I have a couple pictures, which I'll upload when I get the chance!!

Top marks bud, but we do need to see the pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will second that pics are a must /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lol at Outlore's location.

****** show off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe.... well I could have put my somewhat "exclusive" zip code, but it means nothing so......

Anyone know how to get a replacement driving license if you are not in the country? I seem to have lost mine, and can't rent a car any more!!! So, I'm kinda stuffed at the moment....

Right, I'm off to the pool to lay out for a couple hours with a few beers, going to be 92 today.... NOW I'm showing off, lol!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't forget your sun cream, probably being rubbed in by one of the texas beautys.