NEW: Picture game

crazyjay91

If in Doubt, FLAT OUT!
Reaction score
A new group game... "the picture game". Not sure if this has been done on here before or not but sounds like it could be some fun if everyone joins in!

Basically, a challenge is set to take a picture of your car.. i.e. Your Audi parked next to a police car. The first person to upload a picture of their audi completing the challenge wins. When you post your winning picture - also post the new challenge which you want to set at the same time, to keep the ball rolling. If 2 or more people post at the same time...the first post wins.

To stop any arguments, the rules are...
1. Pictures must be of Audi vehicles only. (No, putting an audi badge on a corsa does not make in an audi!)
2. Photos must be taken after the challenge is set, not old photos and it must be YOUR car. The whole point is to make people get out there and complete the challenges.
3. No illegal challenges.
4. The person who sets the challenge cannot complete it.
5. Pictures must be clear to count, no proving by other means etc
6. Challenges must be with the "real deal" not a picture on your phone/laptop etc (unless that is the challenge obviously).
7. If the challenge set is not complete within 5 days, the setter must choose a new challenge.
Thread is being run by me and SyePie, so there is no favouritism either way for Mk6 or Mk7.

Photos taken before the challenge was set will not count and will end up void.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any action taken in this thread, do so at your own risk.

The first challenge of the game is;
Your Audi next to an ATM.

Reactions: Phil-1