Sold my A4 and moving to London...

laurra

Reaction score
Website
www.e-miestas.com
... here I come /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Why I sold my Audi?
Never mind... I will buy better one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Where abouts you moving to Laurra?
Sorry to hear you had to sell your Audi though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Don't tell CJ. He'll be stalking you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And if he doesn't, i will. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif shes great thanks Mick and my wee honey is great too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Shame you sold the Audi but to be honest, having a car in London can be pointless most of the time. (unfortunately there are no empty roads like those in the fens to bomb down)

Oh, and I've done the Cambridge - London move just over a year ago -welcome to the big smoke

Mike

[ QUOTE ]
having a car in London can be pointless most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your joking right! I wouldn't be without my car in London.....forget public transport it is dire 99% of the time unless you live right near the city of course. I'd much rather be in my car..... it does help that you know alot of the areas and back roads though otherwise the main thoroughfares get pretty bad at rush hour. I'd never go back to waiting for a bus ....no way!

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to hear you had to sell your Audi though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, trying to find something in North, but don't know for sure. Still looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Don't tell CJ. He'll be stalking you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And if he doesn't, i will. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, trying to find something in North, but don't know for sure. Still looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool North London is the best....i'm in Enfield myself but its a bit out in the burbs but when you drive its all good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ,

I live in southfields (down the road from putney) and driving anywhere near me can be an absolute nightmare at times.

I work near marble arch and I'd never even consider driving into town due to the time it takes.

But, I do agree that the public transport is awful, especially come summertime when you have to squeeze onto a baking hot & sweaty tube with 100's of other londoners - mmm nice.

[ QUOTE ]
No South is the best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wud that be "Loc: UK, London, SE ", Dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

i've lived in North & South. Definately prefer North, roads are better, cars are smarter and women are classier....

[ QUOTE ]
i've lived in North & South. Definately prefer North, roads are better, cars are smarter and women are classier....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nuff said Mike....defence rests its case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No South is the best. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wud that be "Loc: UK, London, SE ", Dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be so.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nuff said Mike....defence rests its case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people are easily pleased, I mean them girls in Kingscross are well classy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

Well each to their own.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people are easily pleased, I mean them girls in Kingscross are well classy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

Well each to their own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't say its a place i frequent but obviously the same can't be said about you!

You can't generalise about London regarding one small area.... you obviously know very little to nothing about the city and you certainly have no ideas where the top totty is if your looking around Kings Cross! Good luck sounds like your gonna need it mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well each to their own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't say its a place i frequent but obviously the same can't be said about you!

You can't generalise about London regarding one small area.... you obviously know very little to nothing about the city and you certainly have no ideas where the top totty is if your looking around Kings Cross! Good luck sounds like your gonna need it mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooooh sound like your getting a little touchy I was just messing and make a little light fun of it all.

Personally I find north to clutter up but you do have the better underground links your side.

I find the South less cluttered but like most it depends on what you’re looking for when looking for an area to live.

So just take this thread as it’s gone, as a very light banter of my sides better than yours.

...just to throw a spanner in the works...West London all the way!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ooooh sound like your getting a little touchy I was just messing and make a little light fun of it all.

Personally I find north to clutter up but you do have the better underground links your side.

I find the South less cluttered but like most it depends on what you’re looking for when looking for an area to live.

So just take this thread as it’s gone, as a very light banter of my sides better than yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was only messing Docurley....after all i'm not even a Londoner....i'm from Ireland....just thought i'd start up some good old North-South divide rivalry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
...just to throw a spanner in the works...West London all the way!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah if your loaded!

unless you wanna live in many of the crack dens which are there in the less afluent areas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif