Litterally wrapped round a tree.

RICH2JOSH

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
Hey Guys

I know this has been hijacked from elsewhere but who was chasing him/what went wrong?. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

See link below:

Tricky

web page

lIkewise - have seen theories from those adamant it was staged, to those adamant it was real..

If real, cant have stood much chance, and as someone points out there are a couple of white sheets there.. If staged, why bother with the tape measure when noone filming? theres no evidence of film crew etc

hmmmmm.. dont like it..

Yep, That's what my mate said as well.

It does'nt quite add up but we cant really pinpoint what it quite is such as the lack of any blood, to the slight rust in areas that should only then have been exposed.

I hope someone can confirm it.

Tricky

All that and not one punture either! No flat tyre!!
hmmmm

This has went round the houses for a while now a bit fishy i think????

I agree... the first thing that struck me was the lack of blood as a few of you have already pointed out. And those white sheets... they're flat! Nothing under them as far as I can tell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Be a bit nasty if it were real though eh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

According to the dashboard, the engine is still running and doing about 80kmh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just hope it is staged

Doesn't bear thinking about if it is real.

Poor b@stard

I remember seeing this a few years ago...and on another website someone claimed that the person who was killed was a friend of his brothers who lived in Spain....but you can't believe everything that you read on the net!

i saw an amateur film of a rally in poland and a car hitting a concrete pole sideways as indicated in this, OK they have a cage and may be seam welded, but the force required to rip the front from the back would be incredibly difficult to replicate. Without a significant weight in the back the side impact as shown would a) stop it dead in its tracks, the deformation of the body shell absorbing much of the impact.
b) spin the car , engine bay first off the tree as that is where the weight is, it has the ultimate momentum here, imagine a tennis ball it a sock hitting the same tree sideways.

There simply is not enough mass behind the driver to rip off the back of the car. unless there was a serious defect with the chassis or its a chopped, welded dodgy car.

more obvious is the distinct lack of damage to the earth around.
i.e. none.

looks fishy