Which is Which...........?

hop2407

Reaction score
This is AMAZING! Until now I never fully understood how to tell the difference between male and female birds. I always thought it had to be determined surgically ... until now.

Which of the two birds is a female?

Below are two birds. Study them closely.........

See if you can spot which of the two is the female.

It can be done. Even by one with limited bird watching skills....
maleandfemalebirds4zt.gif

lmao, cud say the male was getting a right ear bashing, dam that lucky male has no ears

Thats what its like when you get married gentleman so if your still single stay that way

[ QUOTE ]
Thats what its like when you get married gentleman so if your still single stay that way

[/ QUOTE ]

Or cheat lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

That costs a fortune Dan thats why i got da tinternet, i just cant keep up with it all though, so many sights to see so little time.

[ QUOTE ]
That costs a fortune Dan thats why i got da tinternet, i just cant keep up with it all though, so many sights to see so little time.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what software do you use to get rid of all the info which shows where you have been when you click on google and do a search in the address bar!
I myself use some pretty cool software called Advanced System Optimizer. Does the trick everytime......cleans your pc right up so no detection from the misses where you have been /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

CJ i use webroots windows washer, when i first got computer i checked out the sunday sport sites and a site called secs in seconds, didnt think anything of it, switched computer off and then the next day wife wanted to use computer, so switched the computer on and wam bam thankyou mam two shortcuts with sunday sport and secs in seconds on the screen, You gotta laugh although the divorce got messy. Arrggghhh you live and learn and theres one born every minute
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif unlucky mate...yeah that webroots aint bad i just use there Spy sweeper though but you cant beat Advanced System Optimizer for an all in one package.....was voted best utilities package last year and this year. As long as they do the job though thats the main thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif