Afraid of spiders..........

hop2407

Reaction score
READ before looking at the picture...

They run 10 mph, jump three feet, are a nocturnal spider, so only come out at night unless they are in shade. When they bite you, you are injected with Novocaine so you go numb instantly.
You don't even know you are bitten when you are sleeping, so you wake up with part of your leg or arm missing because it has been gnawing on it all night long.
If you are walking around and you bump something that is casting a shadow over it, and the sun makes
contact with it, you better run. It will instantly run for your shadow, and scream the whole time it is chasing you.

PS. The one on the bottom is eating the one on the top. Supposidly, these are Spiders found daily in IRAQ by troops. Imagine waking up and seeing one of these in your tent!

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9048/camelspider1a8bt.jpg

Good story...but not true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thats a camel spider...They latch onto the belly of camels and eat them... Thats why they are sand coloured. Nasty f*ckers though!

[ QUOTE ]
I'd sh*t twice and die.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I share those feelings... add to that the fact it looks just like those ****** face huggers out of alien and you've got a serious nervous breakdown on your hands! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

The picture makes them look huge..they really are not that big... But if its bigger than a 10p piece, the thing has to die!

imagine youo were watching tv at home, then 1 crawls out from under the sofa lol

hahahaha... who'd have thought so many grown men would be scared of spiders!

Oh man... why'd you have to bring spiders onto the forum!?

I remember the first time I saw that picture a few years ago... I thought I'd sh*t twice and died back then!

Horrible things... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
imagine youo were watching tv at home, then 1 crawls out from under the sofa lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha Ha - **** me - yeah imagine it eh..... Usually tw@ em wi' me size 10's.... I'd definatley think twice wi these arachnids...