Custom Wedding Ring Box

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Long story short, I'm getting married in June and the other month or so we collected are wedding rings.
While chatting to the manager of the ring store it was mentioned how cool it would be to make the box musical.

Since I like making things and this seemed like a bit of a challenge I decided to make it.

Its not massively completed but I think it works well.
If you like that kind of thing.

It was suggested to add some LEDs to light the rings up but I will have to wait till after the wedding cause I'll need another box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lavis89, PAULF, quattrojames and 1 other person
This is not the music you are looking for……..

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottD3, NHN and markos72
Congratulations on getting wed! I did it on the 15th June last year in e nice hot sun then the ******* down rain using 2 Morris 8 series e tourer. I like the idea of a musical wedding box too, can't wait to see the final product.

Congratulations on getting wed! I did it on the 15th June last year in e nice hot sun then the ******* down rain using 2 Morris 8 series e tourer. I like the idea of a musical wedding box too, can't wait to see the final product.

That's it. Its done.
Nothing left to do apart from put the rings it.

I'm tempted by the Imperial March.
I'll reattach the record button.

I'm tempted by the Imperial March.
I'll reattach the record button.

I wouldn't :slapped: - I suggested it at mine as the entrance of the bride and was swiftly informed of the error of my ways!

Very pleased to see you are getting involved in the proceedings!

Scott, thats super cool man!!

What a great idea :)