Not Work / Home (kids) safe - BT Sales Pitch transcript (wav file)

[ QUOTE ]
have you got his number, id love to call him

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha Ha Ha - wouldn't that be the hounds rounds....

ooo you do need headphones, cant believe the guy carried on with his sales pitch

Oh man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I've spent 10minutes laughing at that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I can't believe the guy still tried to sell him something as he was screaming threatening to kill him!

Priceless /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Must admit I've felt like giving them the same sometimes, especially when they call at 8 at night after you've got your kid to bed, and they say "couple of minutes", which is an outright lie.

Most annoying thing is they withold their number!

I had some nobber at the door the other day trying to flog NPower. Told him no, so he said "so you don't want to be sensible and save money like your neighbours, and ... " at that point I had to say "bye, BYE" and close the door on him. Him and his pal literally spent the whole day visiting the same houses, returning again and again until they found the person would answer the door. A nasty thankless job, I'm sure, but can't they find a better job?

I must admit I've had a similar issue with someone constantly calling my house asking for 'Mr Robinson'... and I've also delivered similar responses to that guy in the sound clip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

Most recently, after irately explaining at length on the previous occasion 2 weeks previously that there was no Mr Robinson, had never been a Mr Robinson, and there was not likely to be a Mr Robinson at the address in the time I was planning on spending in my current house... that I would like these fools to stop calling me... I picked up my phone one day (and I rarely get calls at home anyway) to the same damn Indian guy asking for Mr Robinson!

Well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

I went f&!kin nuts!

It was quite funny actually... because my mate, who was sat on the sofa opposite me, just saw me pick up the phone and then start going off on one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif He obviously had no idea of the history behind it so thought I'd just lost my mind! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Feckers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif