For the Fighter Pilot amongst you...

28v6

(This ones for you Mick! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

All have a bash.......

EYE - HAND COORDINATION TESTER ...

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.

It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try!!!

http//tinyurl.com/56t9u

Good Luck! Your mission......

If I cut 'n' paste your tinyurl link, it just take me to Microsoft's website. You're not Bill Gates are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The colon is missing you plonkers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Try this... http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

I managed 21seconds /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Although could probably do better if I played it for the rest of the day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

trust no one..... i sense screamin zombies a mile away..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

19.379 seconds...not bad for 5 minutes. Not quite a Fighter pilot, but at least an aircraft engineer LOL

Hi dave , to my ultimate disapointment 19 ! there goes my chances of being a fighter pilot! lol
good find , will need to practice more , but dont imagine i could ever do the US Airforce recomended 2min! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

21.75 seconds ....they have to do 2 minutes! wow thats amazing! How come they hit so many wrong targets then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

17.035 on first go with crapy touch pad on laptop will have to keep playing, see why the yanks keep shooting us and everyone else its simple if this is there training they shoot at anything moveing and after all we do have the best pilots over here.

[ QUOTE ]
21.75 seconds ....they have to do 2 minutes! wow thats amazing! How come they hit so many wrong targets then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey CJ good score , /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
as for the yanks its not there fault they just like shooting , doesnt really matter who the shoot as long as they get to shoot someone!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Jojo, thats one hell of a time there.

I'd like to see those times being done for real guys!

playstation generation or not!

48 and 59 secs respectfully! Outstanding!

Was thinking the same thing i have got to 21secs.........Outstanding i agree and you are in the wrong job

can anybody get lower than 0.172? That is the games right all you lameos in the 20's you need to sharpen up your act /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

32.063s - And i'm getting increasingly old and addled by a life of alcohol abuse...

Wouldn't fancy my chances with the RAF tho - good job my PPL has lapsed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
can anybody get lower than 0.172? That is the games right all you lameos in the 20's you need to sharpen up your act /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. 0.031!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did a 0.078 seconds.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Make that 0.031 now lol

Matched it!

Took me 10 minutes though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh what a sad existence I lead... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Snap....

00166dk.png