Amazon Prime - Free 30 Day Trial

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls... Got a new offer for you lot.

Next Day Shipping and On Demand Films all for free for 30days... I use Prime all the time and it's so nice to get your orders the next day and know you're not paying over the odds for shipping. It also includes On Demand Films like Netflix.

Definitely worth signing up for and then cancelling after the 30days. Even if you use it once you've saved money on shipping :D

Click the link below and hit "Start your free 30day trial"

http://amzn.to/1hXStHK

I love Amazon Prime but I always feel that I use Amazon in short bursts. So I'll order loads of stuff one month, but then hardly anything for a couple more months. It's a good service though! It's just annoying that they've bumped the price up by forcing their streaming service on you too.

I've managed to get 3 free trials from them so far but I have no idea why. I always use their free trial and cancel it. But then 6 months later or so I see links in the checkout to "Try Amazon Prime for 30 days!". Next time I order something major I'll use this :)

Typically, I just ordered loads of Victorinox kitchen knives yesterday afternoon too!!!

Yeah, we've had prime for a few years now but not sure I'll continue next year at the new price. It's a little steep, and I'm not sure I'll ever use the streaming stuff.