Bitcoins, anyone invested in it?

agentjay

Reaction score
Just curious as to how many people are randomly invested in Bitcoin, thinking about investing, are an expert with bitcoin or their businesses accept bitcoin? :)

Not with cash no, I've got 2 PC's that sit and mine alt's through Multipool which I then exchange for LTC.
Problem at the minute is one of the big exchanges died and another is in a bit of a hole meaning the value as a whole has dropped, the LTC I convert into for instance since I have been mining peaked at $35 per coin, its now sat down near the $15 mark.
Its not cost me anything other I wouldnt of spent other than electricity, but given both of my machines are in the office on the back of the garage I would normally have had the heating on, I havent needed to since I started mining and heating costs more than the electricity for the mining rigs so I'm not really making a loss.

Reactions: agentjay
Awesome! I also invested back in 2011 for like $0.011 each hehe, I'm directly 100% invested in LTC aswell, that's what I purchased my A3 with ahah :)

Didn't buy an RS3 because of my age and insurance is like 15grand, the S3 aswell insurance at 18 is mental lol.

lol all signs point to bitcoins being a speculative bubble. Gunno burst sooner or later.
Can't be both an investment and a currency.

I'm under no illusion of what it is or isnt, it costs me next to nothing to get something out of it and am quite happy to make money from it in dribs and drabs, as I said it peaked at $35 a while back, at the minute if it peaks at $20 I'll sell what I have and then buy back in when it drops to $15 again and just carry on doing that until I get bored. On the mining front I'll stop it the profitablility drops much more and then just trade the coins I have as they peak and dump..

Reactions: agentjay
I read it, I tend not to actually use it as its full of morons talking **** about chikuns whales dumps and things going to the moon, same user name over there though if you see me...

I read it, I tend not to actually use it as its full of morons talking **** about chikuns whales dumps and things going to the moon, same user name over there though if you see me...

Hahahah so true, yeah im sure i've seen your name on there hehe im LitecoinTrader