Goodbye all....

OutLore

VOIP Dude
Reaction score
I'm off to the USA for 6 months next month, got the contract agreed today....

So, I'll be here occasionally, but my car has apparently already been snaffled by one of the minions who now can't wait to see the back of me lol..... I have stipulated that I want to order a new car on my return or I get my old one back.....

I'll let you know what I'm driving when I get there - I've told them I'll be on the 1st flight back if it doesn't have an unreasonably large petrol engine, and is not excessive in size. Oh, and it has to be a pickup /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So, from mid March to September, if you are in Texas then holla me on here (I will check in from time to time)

Obviously I'll be here until then, but thought I would share the news with you first - just off to tell the GF now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Well done on getting contract.............good luck with getting the car

Good luck Spence, we'll catch up for another lunch when you get back.

Hope all goes well and keep us up to date.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Kev.

Ahhh, thanks all.....

Damn GF though - she wants to "wait" for me (sounds like I'm going to jail or something) WILL SHE NOT GET THE MESSAGE???!??!?!?

lol

I just can't get the idea of some little oik ragging my car around for 6 months, then handing it back to me...... I think I'll insist on a replacement.....

I wonder where the nearest Dodge dealer is?
Yummy.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just introduce her to the TDI-meister , she'll be done with waiting then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dodge Ram. My old landlord bought one of them. Can't remember which model exactly but he gets about 8mpg out of it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dodge Ram. My old landlord bought one of them. Can't remember which model exactly but he gets about 8mpg out of it!

[/ QUOTE ]

But, at $2 (1.14) a gallon - who cares? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not you, but at 90-odd pence a litre over here he certainly does.

Outlore good luck mate and all the best! Enjoy and hopefully we will read all about your time away when you get back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

All the best mukker, hope all goes well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
All the best mukker, hope all goes well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mukker i havent heard that in ages..... people from back home say that all the time. I am originally from Derry City N.Ireland

'Fraid I'm on this side of the Irish Sea CJ. Use it quite a bit to be honest, dunno why, not really part of the local dialect!

Sorry Outlore, didn't mean to hijack the tread...

[ QUOTE ]
You still 'ere.............??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]