Amazon Deal: Sandisk 32GB MicroSD

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
So after seeing that lots of people got involved with the Amazon Deal last week I have found another one. Again I have posted this on one of our Facebook Pages but thought I would share the love yet again! Good for those that have DashCams, GoPros or Audi Systems that have SD Card slots!!

A SanDisk 32GB Class 10 / UH-1 for only £17.98!! Normally £58.12...

Make sure you click the link below and then select:

► Size Name: 32GB
► Product Packaging: Standard Packaging

SanDisk microSDHC Ultra 32GB, class 10, UHS-I, 30MB/sec. + SD adapter, Mobile: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Comes with an adapter too which means you can use it like a normal SD Card!

Make sure you make the most of this deal as it will go quick!!

Enjoy :D

Reactions: sidibear
Looking here...

SanDisk microSDHC Ultra 32GB, class 10, UHS-I, 30MB/sec. + SD adapter, Mobile | Amazon price tracker / tracking, Amazon price history charts, Amazon price watches, Amazon price drop alerts | camelcamelcamel.com

...it seems to have always floated around that price for the past couple of years.

FYI CamelCamelCamel is a brilliant price tracker for Amazon products!

I had a price alert on a TV which had recently been at £380 for a week or so, but then jumped back up to £500 the week I wanted to buy it. I got impatient after a week of waiting for the price to drop and bought the TV. A few weeks later I got a price alert from CamelCamelCamel (forgot to turn it off) saying that it had dropped below £380. Gutted! I contacted Amazon the same day whilst it was still £380 and they refunded my card £120. Within a couple of hours it had jumped back up to £500. WINNER!

There's some good bargains to be had if you check the price history on products, look for trends, and then set up alerts to catch them when prices are at their lowest. Amazon prices are constantly up and down with no warning as to when or why.

EDIT: I meant to also say that's it's a good card (and price) nonetheless! I've been using it in the dash cam for the past year or so :)

Last edited: