Summer Tyre Panorama 2014

rezulteo

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.rezulteo-tyres.co.uk
It is already time to start thinking about summer tyres !

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3465/...ef747c00b0.jpg

First option: you have carefully stored your summer tyres while fitted with winter tyres and they are not too worn (minimum tread depth of 1.6mm). For those who need it, here's a little reminder about tyre storage How to store your tyres between two seasons? - Tips and advice; maintaining your tyres - rezulteo .

Second option: it's time to buy summer tyres once more ! Here's a list of the latest releases. Having said that, don't hesitate in enriching the list with tyres you intend to fit.

Proxes CF2: Toyo’s new high performance tyre - New tyres: news about products from manufacturer - rezulteoToyo Proxes CF2: a high-performance tyre for compact, Sedans and MPVs. Available from 15 to 19 inches and in 45 different sizes.

Cooper Zeon CS Sport, the latest newcomer in the ultra-high performance tyre category - New tyres: news about products from manufacturer - rezulteo Cooper Zeon CS Sport replaces the Zeon 2XS (for the geeks). Situated in the high-performance tyre segment, it covers sizes 17 to 19 inches, with speed indexes of W to Y.

Michelin launches the Pilot Sport Cup 2, the fastest road legal tyre in its range - New tyres: news about products from manufacturer - rezulteo Michelin Pilot Sport cup 2: following the success of the Pilot Sport Cup, Michelin returns with a tyre even more efficient which will probably impress track racers. Available from 18 to 20 inches.

Hankook unveils the Ventus V12 evo2, a new versatile sports tyre - New tyres: news about products from manufacturer - rezulteo Hankook Ventus V12 evo2: a sporty, polyvalent tyre. Available Spring 2014 from 16 to 19 inches.

The Uniroyal Rainsport 3 which we talked about earlier on this forum The Return of the Rain Tyre : Rainsport 3

Toyo Tires launches the NanoEnergy 3 - New tyres: news about products from manufacturer - rezulteo Toyo NanoEnergy 3: for those of you driving small, city cars, this tyre will suit you.

Of course, we will update the list as soon as there will be new releases. And you - what tyres are you going to fit ?

And you - what tyres are you going to fit ?[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/INDENT]

MPSS in 225/40/18 ​withXL fitment.

Been waiting for ages for these to come into stock (should be end of this month) so I'll carry on running the winters until I can get my hands on them.

Unless anyone knows where I can get these quicker for a reasonable price.

Which tire is better? Be sure to winter tires and summer of it? I do not differentiate too, forgive me, I was a novice.