TDI-Tuning Ltd
Unit 26
Waterhouse Business Centre
Cromar Way
Chelmsford
Essex
CM1 2QE

[h=2]TDI Tuning Event. Sunday 9th March From 12.30 till 3.30[/h]
Hi everyone, our site sponsor TDI TUNING are having an open day and have extended an invitation to audi-sport.net members to visit their premises, they will be offering discounts and free diagnostics and putting on some food. They have also extended the invitation to the Essex region of the VW T4/T5 forum, so there will be a good mix of cars.

They have plenty of parking space and will be offering a 15% discount off their website prices for anyone who comes to the event.

Hope some of you guys can make it. :) x

Sandra.​

Reactions: Nilz
And I'm going to be cooking on the BBQ, yep guys, you heard right- a girl cooking on a BBQ........ Womens liberation gone a step too far maybe????

Anywho, hello!
I'm Kate and I am the regional (Essex) coordinator for the VW T4 &T5 Forum.
The 'donations' for the food and drinks will go straight to Macmillan Cancer Support, our forum charity for this year.

Would be great to see your pride and joy (motors that is, or partner even?) and for chit chat and all for a great charity.

Peace and love, x

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Katy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lol, us women can do amazing things. Im sure some of the guys will be along, im sure it will be a great day and the chosen charity will hopefully benifit, its a great charity. :) x

Afternoon everyone. If you going along to the open day this sunday, can you list your names below please. Thanks. :) x

Morning Everyone, just a quick update on this. If you are attending, can you please put your name on here. Adam (admin) will be attending with the club BBQ. Thanks. :) x

This is tomorrow guys, anyone going? :) x

Look out for the site admin, he be there with the BBQ. :) x

Reactions: Ghost