Hi everyone, it's been a while.

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've posted on here, I've often popped by to see what's happening, last time I was on I saw that scottb5 still had his avant and a few others were still on here so that's great to see. Anyway to cut a long stray short I got rid of my Audi a couple of years back :( and I still miss it to this day, I purchased a wait for it ............. Subaru impreza newage. Although it's great it still doesn't beat the build quality of the Audi. Anyway I'm after a bit of help in tracking down a owner to a car my mate has just bought, it's a s4 b5, he's basically been ripped of and I just wondered if anyone on here knows the history of the car please. Any way it'll be great to hear from some of you again as when I had my Audi you lot were VERY helpful all the time which is more than I can say about some of the subaru forums. Thanks in advance for any replies guy and you never know I might be in a Audi very soon ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 129
Hi, welcome back. Im sure someone be along to help you out with info on the car. :) x

Hi Sandra thanks, nice to see your still here, still allways helping I see :)

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Mate

Sorry to hear your mate got ripped off.

It maybe worth posting in the A4 section as well, as people will frequent that more as its more car specific in there.

Hope you get sorted.

Nilz