Habits...

OK back on track, Volumes??

Im on about the TV, Stereo etc, it always has to be on an even number for me, unless its a denomination of 5.

Totally agree with this....

The only exception the number 5 comes up is when the heated seat is turned on....6 is to hot and 4 is not adequate at times! lol.

Karl- you must have some routine of when you're active on here? certain hours/days etc. Or is it just when someone bites :p haha

LOL...now you mention it, I use 3 on the heated seats as thats about right for me.

OK back on track, Volumes??

Im on about the TV, Stereo etc, it always has to be on an even number for me, unless its a denomination of 5.

x2 on this one I thought I was alone LOL. Windows all have to be open equally on each side too!

Yea I have to agree with the window thing too, also when it comes to parking the car, the steering wheel always has to be central and the right way up.

I was on the ferry this morning this about this post and all the people who likes their numbers to be on even numbers.
Looking around the car at other bits and bobs, I noticed the speedo. I never paid this much attention to it before but only the even numbers are displayed. 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 and so on.
Which seems fitting if you like your numbers on evens.

Just don't look at the rev counter. :)

Last edited:
See 'Im' the normal one :)

Reactions: ScottD3
Next you lot will be saying you only do meets on even day numbers in the month lol.
my only routine goes back to the start of the thread and relates to dropping the kids off at the pool, I like to strip off and get naked.

Reactions: crazy88