Old films you want to watch?

Anyone remember Condor Man?

Andre the Giant was a legend RIP

Anyone remember Eat My Dust??

Also, Class Act and the House Party films.

Personally i hate the original Robocop, and dont expect the new one to be much better. Like an iron man but with no humour or personality

whaaaat? did you see the same film as me? there's loads of really dark humour in it.

Starship Troopers is getting on now too, that's still *** tremendous, as is my fave vampire film Near Dark. i grew up on Hammer films, at about 6 or 7 i had a firmly entrenched love of female vampires : fangs and cleavage, nowt better in my opinion.
saw my first full frontal nudie girlie in Blood on Satan's Claw when i was about 8 or 9, lol, a life changing moment :-D

edit : how come this site helpfully hyperlinks "Starship Troopers" for readers, but not "nudie girlie"? Someone get this changed! :-D

As said before, See no evil, hear no evil is a classic. '' Fuzzy wuzzy was a woman?''- cracks me up every time!!

Also as a kid i loved 'Flight of the Navigator', 'Stand by me' and 'The Burbs''. All amazing films!!

Reactions: Nilz and Broken Byzan
The Fuzzy Wuzzy line is awesome, me and my bro still use that line on a regular basis, just to bring on a random giggle!!!

Another classic line out of that film has to be when the woman asks if they have any last requests and he says.....' i suppose a f*cks out of the question'

Reactions: BigWillyStyle
Brewster's Millions on Film4 right now, unless you are watching the footy instead?

LOL watching that now!

Old faves:
The Crow
Smokey & the Bandit
Ferris Buellers Day off
Weird Science
The breakfast club
Robot Jox
Aliens
The Matrix Trilogy
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Beverly hills cop...

I could go on!

Twin Town

Some Swearing may offend… )

:lmfao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ScottD3 and Broken Byzan
Screwballs..
On the buses..
carry on films..

then later..
Scarface
Black hawk down
Saving private Ryan

Remember the first Jaws film..i was petrified..lol

proper vintage,, Laural and hardy and charlie chaplin.... (most can be found in full on you tube)

I got a Chaplin and a couple Laural & Hardy movies on 8mm.
I wont be getting them out any time soon to watch, to much ****** hassle. lol

Dune is a good one.
The original one with Sting.

Watched CB4 and Brubaker recently, i love those 2 films.

Gremlins and Ghostbusters!!

Ghostbusters was the first film i saw in the cinema, loved it then and love it now - the theme tune was brill and im hoping you wont all be humming it after reading this...lol :)

Reactions: BigWillyStyle
This morning i was looking through my DVD collection and there was one film i instantly wanted to watch...........The Lost Boys!!!!

What a film and what a soundtrack!!! ''Worms Michael, You're eating Worms'' AWESOME!!

Reactions: ScottD3
I wonder what it would be like if they did a remake of Warriors. I wouldnt want it to ruin the memory of the old one but think with the correct Writer it could be good!

I wonder what it would be like if they did a remake of Warriors. I wouldnt want it to ruin the memory of the old one but think with the correct Writer it could be good!

Depends, is Michael Bay going to direct?

D12 Fight music video is a little bit like a modern Warriors, I guess.

Depends, is Michael Bay going to direct?

D12 Fight music video is a little bit like a modern Warriors, I guess.

Wouldnt he just blow everything up and then just chuck Optimus Prime in for a laugh?

I'll have to have a look at that vid...

11169916_det.jpg

Stand by me and dreamcatcher

Reactions: Nilz
The original Star Wars film , Blade runner (original release) and one that probably won't get listed by anybody else Silent Running, Bruce Dern and two robots Huey and Duey.
Also the Bourne trilogy.

A news update today advises that Ghostbusters 3 is to go ahead still :)

Any Laurel & Hardy, short or feature, ****** genius.

My Grandad knew Stan Laurel, he had letters and props from films that he sent him. Unfortunately all of these were lost when his house was demolished!

Young Frankenstein!
Blazing Saddles

These. Another Mel Brooks fan over here. My parents brought me up with those films. Every time I hear "Puttin' on the Ritz" I start uncontrollably laughing because of Young Frankenstein. Don't forget Gene Hackman as the blind hermit too!

Dad & I both bought each other The Producers (original version, not remake) on DVD for Christmas without knowing the other was doing the same!

Other favourites for the list:

The Goonies
Flight of the Navigator
The Never Ending Story
Blues Brothers (and even Blues Brother 2000, but it's not as good)
Sinbad & the Eye of the Tiger (I love the bad special effects, it's always on at Easter / Christmas - keep an eye out!)

... and all Disney animated films. :)

Reactions: Ghost
Quentin Tarantino films …
Pulp Fiction, Reservoir dogs, Kill Bill, Jackie Brown …and on and on and on
…and the best soundtracks too

Anyone said “The Italian Job” 1969

Reactions: s3dave, jojo and Nilz
Another great film from Paul Newman is.. Cool Hand Luke