Can you pass a citizenship test?

audi5e

Reaction score
Website
www.simplybirding.com
Here's one for you lot: http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4099770.stm

I got 8 correct...as a non citizen that has not read the book... (some book on living in the uk for immigrants... I would probably also have had my nose broken outside the pub by now.... ok so it would probably have been the result of calling the 4X4 owner a stupid git...)

I would love to know how you locals fare... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Born and breed in Britain.....one dumb sh*t....only managed 7, but have been to the pub all night LOL

Ive been looking at pron all night so eye sight not so good i got 7 as well.

I got 9 right, a score that earns me a seat on the district council......

Move over Tony Blair.... 12, a seat in parliament!! Let me at 'im... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

12 also but should have been 13 but i didn`t read the pg one correctly lol.

anyhow whats the poit of giving them a book like that to read it just means they can swot up ***.

[ QUOTE ]
12 also but should have been 13 but i didn`t read the pg one correctly lol.

anyhow whats the poit of giving them a book like that to read it just means they can swot up ***.

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging by the scores some of us have managed, we need the book too...

Not providing the book is a bit like being asked questions on the Highway Code without having seen it first, isn't it?

Straight and to the point NSD! thats what we like about you hee..hee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I got 7 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto......

[ QUOTE ]
Straight and to the point NSD! thats what we like about you hee..hee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

9 right - seat on the district council (prob do better than half the idots that are on there now even if I only got 4 right!).

ok did it again and got 14 .....now i must go sit on the throne...can someone pass the bog roll please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No i cant pass it so i suggest you lot have a collection for me and the mrs an f--k us off out of this s--t hole country to somewhere like Antigua where i dont have to worry about the weather.

So what is the correct pub etiquette?

Do I punch the person in the head and demand that he buy me another pint, and then hope my aggression will divert his attention from the fact that I was the one that spilt his drink? :)

Or do I run away, hoping that his chav buddies are not waiting around the corner.... :)