Tog Gear Special Tonight

Kevint

Reaction score
Website
www.lickmyear.org
If anyone's interested...

BBC 2 - 21.10

[ QUOTE ]
Presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May head for Norway to find out how a selection of cars fare when taking part in Winter Olympic events. Their experiments include firing a rocket-powered Mini off a ski jump, tackling the biathlon with 4x4s, staging a game of motorised ice hockey and timing the Jaguar XK in a speed skating race

[/ QUOTE ]

Kev.

as the winter olympics are on, its going to be a topgear winter olympics in the cars, i cant wait /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will be watching the new series of 24 on sky one at 9. 2 hour special. Can't wait.

[ QUOTE ]
I think the new Q7 is on tonight too!

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah it was, beat the volvo.......(clarkson)........only just

What a great show! Best moments (among many gems) were Richard Hammond's attempting to dig into the snow only to slide in the opposite direction, and the realisation that he'd built a (not very good) retaining wall at the bottom of the wrong slope.

all a bit too staged oooo look how close a race this is ..... not!!!!!

and what a stupid car to race on ice with a 2 wd jag ***.

Yip a lot of it was stupid but folks it was ENTERTAINMENT , dont think you can think of it as anything more .
come on who didnt laugh at clarkston with the machine gun shooting the tree down?(supposidly) & hamster building the dam in the wrong place ! !!!!!!
Its moved from being a "car show" to being car show/talkshow and light entertainment!