DJ YOOOOOODA is amazin!! Roll on a single valentines!

Charlies604

Reaction score
Guys Im battered... i became single after a year and a half 3 weeks ago (She dint like the money i spent on the coilovers)

So i see her wid another guy 2nite, GREAT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif
Anyway DJ Yoda was playin at the union and was absolutly amazin!
Never seen nethin like it. just wonderful!

Hope the single guys and gals amongst us have a good tuesday tho.
I Intend to get wasted and sleep with the best thing i can find. First valentines ill have been single in 5years after 2 looong relationships!

But hey, im only 21! PARTY ON with the tequilla and coke!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Sorry to hear that mate. Plenty more fish and all that. Time to enjoy yourself again.

unlucky mate, same sort of thing happen 2 me, so first val day after 4 yrs by my self, so hopefully going to do the same as you lol if i get better in time

Mmm, i think I'm single too, not totally sure though - maybe a bit of stubborness on both sides - both too proud to phone!

me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif lets start a club!

I was with my ex for 51/2 years, I aint doing anything on Tuesday...whats the point only waste more money on another money grabbin whore! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Are you allowed into the club if you 'want' to be single too, but have not quite achieved your goal yet???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
yeah why not!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet!!!!

That means I can go out and 'do a bit of damage' with the ladies ha ha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Are you allowed into the club if you 'want' to be single too, but have not quite achieved your goal yet???

[/ QUOTE ]Sound like your in the same cituation im in she just wont take the ****** hint called mine a bunny boiler the other day she did'nt have a clue what i was on about, just got a text message asking if i'll stay at hers on valentines day hmm now let me think, hell i dont know what do you fella's think i should do keep away and be happy or go and get laid and thats the only upside otherwise she does my head in.

Get laid then wash and wax your car, best of both worlds...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Sound like your in the same cituation im in she just wont take the ****** hint called mine a bunny boiler the other day she did'nt have a clue what i was on about, just got a text message asking if i'll stay at hers on valentines day hmm now let me think, hell i dont know what do you fella's think i should do keep away and be happy or go and get laid and thats the only upside otherwise she does my head in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another aspect of being a member of the 'club' is you get free, impartial advice from folk you don't know!!

Tell her the only way she'll ever see you again is to become fu*k buddies. That way your sacks get emptied on a regular basis and you don't have to put up with any 'woman' rubbish. If she starts any snatch, just leave as soon as the 'job is done'.... Then go out and spread your population paste among the rest of the ladies!! Winner!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Sounds good to me lads the car needs washing anyway i'll be keeping me love juice undercover though dont want to buy baby seats just yet plus it may mark the leather think i'll be double baging just to be sure.

I gained and lost a f*ck buddy this week... no great loss tho.
Single is great, i like the club idea haha!
But it costs sooo much in alcohol, im a student and iv spent like £120 this week alone! Arrghhh

Had to spend sat nite watchin her prance around with her new bloke (only been 3 weeks! GREAT)

Hence the miserable post at the top!

Ahh welll party on.. JOIN OUR CLUB!

Well, I'm in too. 10 years ended in November last year. Took a while to adjust and I'm totally skint till the house is sold. Looking forward to having wads of extra cash then though.

Also meant that I've moved a lot closer to work so I no longer need a diesel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I'm in, first single valentines in over ten years.....bummer, now where's that f*ck buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

See what happens when you discover Internet Car Forums!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"Your not on that bl*dy forum again are you???"

Me too I'm afraid - wasted 5 years with some useless bint.

Splitting up was the best decision I ever made, no-one nagging, do what you want when you want to who you want!!!

Ahh the joys of the forum! Im a student, the Ex worked, so id sit up reading away, blowing money on coilovers, chips.. etc etc.
She'd be in bed by 10! Shoutin at me! Grrrr

Splitting up was the best thing that ever happened to me ....never looked back from it now .......5 year marriage!!........as you say always moaning and never got the get up and go to do something with there lives that they need you in it all the time!!...../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif buddy sounds the way forward .....or go to Moscow.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I'm starting tonight so i dont remember tomorow after all she gave me a card saying that i'm the one amongst loads of other soppy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif sod that am off to me mates to get tanked up, then go out and find a new f*ck buddy.

lol more people in the same situation as me yippeee,

are we single because we drive Audi's ????

[ QUOTE ]
I'm off to the cinema with a pals girlfriend tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Spit roast on the menu to night then..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

you boys and your ways... tut tut..

here I am, just 39 and married for 19 of them.. um.. er..... um....

Wait for me!! I wanna join your club too!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm off to the cinema with a pals girlfriend tonight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha ha well dodgy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Be a good boy now.......

OOOoo not the most solid ground to be stood on!
An old mate of mine did that with another mates missus.
Then he found a letter in the mailbox (They lived 2gether @ Uni) from his girlfriend to his supposed mate!
Recognised the handwrittin and opened it to find the line,
"Your hands cup my breasts like a bra" I mean WTF???

A.. Thats stupid to send to your bfriends flat.
B.. What a line? cheeeseey

Not friends with him or her nemore!

Single is easy! But lonely... especially if u aint seen action for a while!

I think i might be joining the ranks shortly too.

My other half wants me to sell my beloved A3 & but a cheaper car for both of us !!!!!!!!! - Thats grounds for dismissal in my book.

can't wait to see her face when i get the S3 now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think i might be joining the ranks shortly too.

My other half wants me to sell my beloved A3 & but a cheaper car for both of us !!!!!!!!! - Thats grounds for dismissal in my book.

can't wait to see her face when i get the S3 now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll reserve a place for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha ha well dodgy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif
Be a good boy now.......

[/ QUOTE ]

no choice in behaving, she was loaded with the cold LOL

No, he hates the cimema and she loves it. Thing is, I've know her for a lot longer than him - I'm in the "friend" zone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well as a collective group, at least we have a good choice in cars if nothing else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i just got a card in the post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif secret admirer with a keyring in the card with a letter R

how the hell did they get my address

Sorry it was me Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Yeah rite!

Well i got bored so went to see the soon to be single wench offloaded some excess man juice then came back home all without spending a penny on her cant beat it.

[ QUOTE ]
Well i got bored so went to see the soon to be single wench offloaded some excess man juice then came back home all without spending a penny on her cant beat it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good effort /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Unfortunately it cost me substantial amounts of cash before I got the juices flowing!!!