Audi UK / Volkswagen Group

ShaunS3

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.
Regional Rep
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Just a random question that has popped into my head....

Does anyone on ASN actually work for Audi UK or a franchised Audi dealer?

Shaun.

I know a couple of people down my way do mate.

Lad in the parts department and a chap who's a delivery driver hosted the ASN SE meet at Maidstone Audi at the end of last year.

Any particular reason at all?

Chris

I know a couple of people down my way do mate.

Lad in the parts department and a chap who's a delivery driver hosted the ASN SE meet at Maidstone Audi at the end of last year.

Any particular reason at all?

Chris

I'm thinking about becoming an Audi employee and just wondered how many of us ASN / Audi nuts actually work for Audi and good give me their feedback on working for Audi and maybe some tips also.

Shaun.

I'm thinking about becoming an Audi employee and just wondered how many of us ASN / Audi nuts actually work for Audi and good give me their feedback on working for Audi and maybe some tips also.

Shaun.

I went down that route last year mate as there was a job I was interested in my local Audi.

What sort of area are you looking to work in? I suppose it would be more beneficial for you to find someone in the position to ask them what Audi would be looking for with a potential new employee.

Sandra would be a great person to ask fella as she is in talks with Audi UK on a regular basis and obviously many members on here.

Chris

Reactions: ShaunS3
I went down that route last year mate as there was a job I was interested in my local Audi.

What sort of area are you looking to work in? I suppose it would be more beneficial for you to find someone in the position to ask them what Audi would be looking for with a potential new employee.

Sandra would be a great person to ask fella as she is in talks with Audi UK on a regular basis and obviously many members on here.

Chris

I am interested in the service advisor / PDI manager/customer handover type role, of which i have seen a few jobs advertised.

I have submitted my CV and covering letter on the off chance that i may be asked for an interview but not getting my hopes up if you know what i mean.

Some of the Audi dealerships are run by various franchises such as Sytner Group, JCT600 etc. and i am guessing that their recruitment processes will differ slightly as effectively you are working for the group franchise rather than Audi UK directly.

I was due to mention it to Sandra next as i am due a catch up with her anyway.

Shaun.

I wonder if you do actually get to work for Audi directly unless your customer service or go to work in the manufacturing centres.

Reactions: warren_S5
I wonder if you do actually get to work for Audi directly unless your customer service or go to work in the manufacturing centres.

There are vacancies available at Head Office in Milton Keynes but it is actually Volkswagen Group you are working for seen as Audi is effectively a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group.

I would love to work at GmbH though....

There are vacancies available at Head Office in Milton Keynes but it is actually Volkswagen Group you are working for seen as Audi is effectively a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group.

I would love to work at GmbH though....
Are they all staff jobs ?

My neighbour works over there as a contractor doing the clay models for new designs,all hush hush stuff.

Are they all staff jobs ?

My neighbour works over there as a contractor doing the clay models for new designs,all hush hush stuff.

Yeah, stuff like admin and project managers etc.

If he has any influence on design, tell him to ask why they have revised the new quattro concept and ruined it? lol

Yes white collar workers Shaun
No he'd have no input as he works to specs,I think a design manager is what you need then it also needs to be okayed by a million other suits.

Reactions: ShaunS3