Cheaper Fuel on its way.

I've signed up but I'll believe it when i see it, it will probably be with Q8 or some equally odd station, then I'll be....upset

I think they said the deal is with BP - Which means ultimate... Shell would be preferable, but with a 5-10p/litre saving, it will be worth it.

Rich

Technically there is no more Q8 - it was bought over by Pace Petroleum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

you get given like a loyalty card - but NOT a payment card and this gets you your discount when a certain membership level is reached and with it being on the telly I'll guess it's sooner than they were predicting in the last update email I got.

I posted about this ages ago in the general chat section - think everyone needs to look about the forums more /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I posted about this ages ago in the general chat section - think everyone needs to look about the forums more

[/ QUOTE ]

Got to agree with you there - what has this got to do with an A3 exactly?

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

good point Avus Bub, lol, Mods could swap it to general forum no doubt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I posted about this ages ago in the general chat section - think everyone needs to look about the forums more

[/ QUOTE ]

Got to agree with you there - what has this got to do with an A3 exactly?

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well WHen I had an A3 it didnt run on coffee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

joined up too, hoping for BP ultimate discount.. I dont have any shell garages anywhere near me.

yeah dont have any shell near me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but just make sure i stay topped up and fill up before i go home, also dont think they've said which station it is but looked like they where in shell on the news which i cant see them doing if they then go with BP, me thinks anyway? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif