S4 Forecourt fail lol

Av4nt

Reaction score
That situation where you pull upto a pump and notice a lush car a few pumps across ad can't wait for the owner to return and start it up.... Audi of course...

Well I stopped at shell for fuel and two pumps across was a gorgeous looking B7 S4 cab in white, V8 model with RS4 tailpipes or similar...with roof down..(at 6pm in drizzle lmao). Owner returns, a very young looking lad who I would not usually put at the wheel of such a nice car. None the less couldn't wait for it to start. Started up and it sang through the forecourt and sounded gorgeous. He have it about 9 or 10 high revs without doubt trying to show it off. Car then lurches forward too fast for him, can't turn it quick enough and drags the front left alloy the entire length of the raised curb eventually mounting it and obliterating the rubbish bin that sits on the corner that has it's base cemented down. As much as it was a nice car I LOL'd!! Perhaps daddy won't be at all pleased lmao!!

I thought taking pictures would rub salt in the wound tho...

Reactions: Jameze, MOSSY and Lavis89
i would of been the 1st personn to get my phone out for pics if that happened in front of me :D, shame on you :(

I know i just couldnt it would have made him cry moar lol. temptationm was epic. if only i could see into the future i would have filmed that for youtube lmao

Reactions: :: blade ::
Yeah I'd have been straight out with the phone taking pics

Did he actually stop for damage assessment or keep driving? Maybe he worked at a garage & it was a customers car, i.e: one of ASN's members - a good reason to take pics.

I'd have been banging away like David Bailey. lol

he was suited and booted so possibly yeah.. although he looked 14. he stopped yeah but i just carried on as i was late for work already :p

Oh and they were nice full silver rotors too. loool

Mobile is for taking out pics and videos. I would have definitely take a pic unless I get a chance. But you don't worry, whenever you will see such cars in future, take out the mobile fast and take a pic...