JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

5% Discount on BlackCircles.com for all

As above, use the following link to get a 5% discount on any order with BlackCircles.com

<font color="blue"> <u>
    Black Circles 5% Discount
    </u>
    </font>

I've just got a cracking deal on some new tyres from them - 140 fully fitted at my local dealer for 2 Dunlop SP3000s (205 55 R16 V). The best my other local dealers could do was 190. When I asked if they could price match as I'd had a better quote from blackcircles, they said there was no way they could match it without even asking how much!! The nearest blackcircles fitter is within a mile of my house too!

Anyway, following my order they sent me an e-mail offering 5% off any order to anyone I referred. Basically, if you use the link above to order tyes, you'll automatically get a 5% discount. So being the kind sort of guy I am, I thought I'd let you all know. It's got nothing to do with the fact that I also get 5 for each of the first 3 people that order! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers

Mike

2. # ADS
    ADS

bainsyboy

Re: 5% Discount on BlackCircles.com for all

nice one, i just got to look at my tyres now to see what size, how long does the 5 % last as i got a few more months life left in mine

2nd Gear

Status

Damnit, just got my new tyres fitted through them last weekend.

6th Gear

Status

and if you sign up for lotusespritworld.co.uk, you can get 10% discount from them, use code LEW1 [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

better still, can they offer us 10%?

Grumpy Old Man

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    As above, use the following link to get a 5% discount on any order with BlackCircles.com

<font color="blue"> <u>
    Black Circles 5% Discount
    </u>
    </font>

I've just got a cracking deal on some new tyres from them - 140 fully fitted at my local dealer for 2 Dunlop SP3000s (205 55 R16 V). The best my other local dealers could do was 190. When I asked if they could price match as I'd had a better quote from blackcircles, they said there was no way they could match it without even asking how much!! The nearest blackcircles fitter is within a mile of my house too!

Anyway, following my order they sent me an e-mail offering 5% off any order to anyone I referred. Basically, if you use the link above to order tyes, you'll automatically get a 5% discount. So being the kind sort of guy I am, I thought I'd let you all know. It's got nothing to do with the fact that I also get 5 for each of the first 3 people that order! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in Kent, Mike?

1st Gear

Status

Hi Jeff,

Where am I or where is the tyre place? Though not a lot of difference to be honest!

I live in West Wickham, which is near Bromley and the tyre place is just down the road in Shirley, which is on the outskirts of Croydon (but much nicer!!). Oh and I work in Tunbridge Wells, so I get around Kent a bit.

Where abouts are you?

Mike