Madness!!!!

Back in the 90s a mate of mine use to have a set of fake arms which is use to put behind his head sometimes so it looked like he was driving with both arms behind his head, even tho he had both on the wheel. Use to get some looks! But I cant believe someone has actually drove down the road like that for real!!

Typical Golf driver :undwech:

Reactions: NHN, DAYTONA 500, jojo and 1 other person
Might have been getting pleasured off a female passenger at the time and forgot he was driving

Reactions: AudiNutta
I totally agree what he has done is entirely unacceptable.

But.. the unpaid work, long driving ban and fine is a bit over the top. Maybe a 3 month driving ban and the fine, I believe would of been more suitable.

Making an example, hence the outcome.

To be honest, i think he deserves what he gets, there really isnt any reason to do that whilst driving, thats just being smug!!

Making an example, hence the outcome.

To be honest, i think he deserves what he gets, there really isnt any reason to do that whilst driving, thats just being smug!!

I agree there is absolutely no reason to do what he did, not justifiable. Despite that I do still think the punishment was a little too harsh.

Seen the video, what an utter bell end in my eyes. He can have his hands behind his head for the next 12 months now.

I wonder...do people have to die before sentences such as this are handed down? If he'd had a blow out whilst driving at 60mph, and killed people in another car, most people (I would suggest) would say that 12 months ban isn't enough. As luck would have it, he was pulled over before he had that blow out, and no one died, thankfully. He hasn't been sent down; just banned. I believe that driving isn't a right, and if an adult can't simply drive a car in a manner which would be acceptable, then hitting them with a ban like this may educate them (and others who have read the story).