Ufc168

Andy1608

Reaction score
Anyone else awake watching 168, if so what are your thoughts on Ronda and misha fight? Who do we thinks going to take the win?

Well if anyone is into UFC and plans on watching 168 I won't spoil any results but good event, great fighting and really enjoyed watching that.

Bejesus Silva's leg :wtf: that was gross

That was a grim slow motion replay, although I did watch it about 10 times haha.

I'll bet my left eyebrow that Silva won't be back now, which is a shame too, he's an amazing fighter and have loved watching him over the years.

I thought tate did well, but was a different league to ronda, even though I wanted tate to win.

Not seen the other fights yet, but heard it was a good event.

I think tate fought awesome. Think of she'd have stayed on her feet she could have had a chance, was only a matter of time trying to grapple with Rhonda.

Yeah I can't see silva been back now, personally think he would have lost anyway , nearly a repeat of there first fight getting knocked out.

Yeah, Wediman caught him with a good shot or two in the first round, plus I bet that loss was playing on silva's mind a lot.

I'd agree completely about Tate. I think the womens UFC just needs a proper heavy handed lady to go swigning at Ronda and catch her off guard! If you go to the ground she will destroy you, in seconds!

Off topic...has Tate had a boob job? I'm sure they never used to be so big! ;)

Ha ha think she's maybe got more lean, can't imagine a boob job and mma go together too good lol.
I use to like silvas skills and fighting but never liked his ***** side, the day was always going to come when he did it to the wrong fighter, weidman is such a heavy hitter too. Silva looked asleep when he knocked him down again.
I think Rhonda will go the same way, get too ***** which will be pretty hard to do with the way she is already, someone heavy handed who won't grapple will bring here down a peg or two. Tate could have been that fighter.