AH FabricationsVolks Autos
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2.8 30v

Thread: paul walker santa pod tickets any one help

Neutral

Status

paul walker santa pod tickets any one help

hi I know its a long shot but does anyone on here have 2 spare tickets to the Paul walker tribute at Santa pod they would sell
    I was online and on phone for 2 hours trying then told I was told they had completely sold out.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Try on ebay!

Some are going for silly money, im hoping its people winding them up and just bidding without wanting to buy it

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by JingleJangle View Post
    Try on ebay!

Some are going for silly money, im hoping its people winding them up and just bidding without wanting to buy it
    They are most definitely being bumped up by the organises of the event and many others who are angered by them doing this.

It sickens me how people are now using this event as a money making ploy when Santa Pod have offered their facilities for FOC and also to supply volunteers to help out. Some people are just out right scum bags.
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

1st Gear

Status
    Im sure Ebay has a thing where if its a charity event and they are sold on the website the money goes to the charity

South East Events Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow kwistof On Twitter Visit kwistof's Youtube Channel Visit kwistof's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by JingleJangle View Post
    Im sure Ebay has a thing where if its a charity event and they are sold on the website the money goes to the charity
    Cash on collection? Bank transfers? There's lot of ways round it unfortunately....there have been several people ripped off already paying £20-£30 each per ticket and they received photo copies or nothing at all :-\
    2000 S3 APY

18" BBS RSII with Michelin PS3s, 20mm H&R adapters, Relentless 3" DP and Sports cat, B5 V1 induction kit, cone filter+heat shield, Forge 007P, Awesome GTI SMF, AP coilovers, Facelift rear lights, Full Powerflex poly bush kit, R32 Rear ARB, SAI delete, N249 by-pass, Upgraded Engine mounts with Polytek, Stage 1 CC at Badger 5.

1st Gear

Status
    just seen some tickets going for £100,000 on ebay who's going to pay that when the tickets were only £4 to start with

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.8 30v View Post
    just seen some tickets going for £100,000 on ebay who's going to pay that when the tickets were only £4 to start with
    A desperate person,am I missing something as all the info I read says it will have the strip open and thats it....just like any other pod weekend

1st Gear

Status
    I looked on the Santa pod web site doesn't really say what's going on, mind you Santa pods not were I would want to be on a winters day every time I've been there for a show I've found it boring and the place is a bit of a s**t hole
    voorhees likes this.