Reminder / Last-Minute Invitation (/Mid Spam)

FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi Folks,

Just a reminder for those who may have memories like mine, and a last-minute invitation to those who may have missed the large thread in the UK events section HERE (I know it's pretty quiet down there!) - PLEASE post any questions/replies on THAT thread... -also apologies to the mods for cross-post...

North-West Meet This Sunday...

Sunday 29th January 2006 - 14:00 Onwards...

Winwick Quay Pub (Brewers Fayre / Travel Inn), Warrington
Off A49 nr. J9, M56.

Audi-Sport.net members are requested to meet in the Travel Inn car-park.

Click HERE for a map.

I'll be there with, presumably, a dirty car (I've got a 200-mile round-trip detour on my way to the meet), and my laptop with VAG-COM (CAN compatible). We've got a good number of confirmed and interested parties, hence my reminder and last-minute invite to those who may not have seen the other thread...

I hope the weather holds for us (that's NOT an excuse to not show unless you're in a broken cabriolet btw! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif), see you there!

Regards,

Rob.

PS> I'll be firing a PM out to those who have put their names down on the list on the other thread with better contact details for me just in case it'll make things easier on the day. If you think you're definately up for coming, it might be useful to add your name to that list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheeky BTT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

...Sorry to do it folks, but you know I don't normally spam, and it's for the good of the community!

Regards,

Rob.

Reactions: Sandra