Booo Subaru

wuta3

Reaction score
Ok, when the 2015 WRX concept came out I loved it. I thought it looked amazing. Then the production car was shown and the whole of the Internet sighed I think. Looking at the 2 cars there didn't seem to be much in it, but the differences were love/hate.

Out of interest I made an image showing similar views of the 2 cars side-by-side and played spot the difference. The production car lost all its sleekness, sculputred shapes and general appear. The roofline got wrecked, the front dimensions look like somebody heated it in the oven and it melted a bit (compared to the concept).

On the whole, pretty disappointed. I know concept cars are concepts and all, but I found it interesting how similar they look and how similar they aren't.

Wrx

Not as good as the concept version. The last few press releases have done little to excite me

At least they have gone back to a saloon shape,maybe its a grower ?

Still missing the oversized spoiler, one of the best features I loved on my 06 sti

They should have kept it in that blue colour when releasing the production version IMO....

The side and rear look good, the front is plain ugly and looks the same as the 03 bug eye version

The concept was great, but however much I look at this messy production version, just don't like it. It's like a crap Chinese knock-off of the concept.