mobile phone tracking

I

imported_Nigma

Check this out.. http://www.world-tracker.com/

Tried it with my mobile, and located me to within about 100m.

A few uses i thought...

1. A cheap tracker for your car.. hide a cheap mobile phone within your car. When it gets nicked, you should be able get a rough location for it.

2. Don't trust your wife/husband..... I'll let you lot work the rest out....

Could work against you as well.

Anand

Cool.

Must admit, long way to go with this service though to match that of what the police use. However, there is a sister company operating online but that requires a subscription......and its not cheap but very very good!

I like the idea of the phone in the car trick. pressuming its connected to car battery (discreetley) and the theives don't find it....It's alot cheaper than TRACKER!

hate to be a bore but it is illegal to track anyone using this method without informing them first

it does inform them... boring site - they have to reply to a text, the illegal one that the guys on pistonheads got closed down was much better - just tap in a number and it showed you where the phone was no registration no nothing.

[ QUOTE ]
Fasteddie wheres your James Bond sense of adventure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bond is for Sundays only, I'm at work with my very dull strip light and only a PC for company

[ QUOTE ]
it does inform them... boring site - they have to reply to a text, the illegal one that the guys on pistonheads got closed down was much better - just tap in a number and it showed you where the phone was no registration no nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds interesting, shame it closed down, something that cant be traced back could be fun (for Sundays only of course

I have a text-link tracker system in my car, its a little black box that runs from 12 volts( also has a weeks battery back up)you, i can track the car from any pc for a cost of about 12pence IIRC using followus.co.uk

I have never had to use it though, thank god !!!!

I am preety sure the tracking site has the same facility to track any mobile too, but as quoted you have to reply to a text to activate

[ QUOTE ]
hate to be a bore but it is illegal to track anyone using this method without informing them first

[/ QUOTE ]

Top tip.
Just subsititute the word illegal for ok. Should be fine then guys.