Handy Ebay Seller

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I made a mistake at the weekend. I decided to remove the boot badges, & polish the paintwork inside the rings, as it was starting to look rather dull.

Unfotunately, the adhesive pads didn't come away clean, & when I tried to glue the badges back on afterwards, they looked a right mess. So I figured best to do was to order a new set of badges & start again.

Went onto Ebay, & found this guy selling a variety of badges, at £1 each, plus same for shippng. Had a chat with him. Very helpful very friendly, & well-connected for access to genunie Audi stuff at pretty fair prices.

He was able to provide all of my new badges except one, the 2.8 badge. I have sourced that elsewhere, but at a price.

Here's the link to his auction. A real nice fella.

Friendly Ebay Seller

hi jeff i hav asked him a question he hasnt got a buy it now for £1 see wht happens

[ QUOTE ]
hi jeff i hav asked him a question he hasnt got a buy it now for £1 see wht happens

[/ QUOTE ]

If he's got a badge on offer that you fancy, phone him up. That's what I did. He had the four-ring, A4 & quattro badges I wanted, so I made a direct payment of £6 via Paypal (outside the Ebay ad) & he posted them today.