Audio and Bluetooth help A6

indianbelters

Reaction score
Hi is there anyone who can help me with some issues i'm having with my audio and bluetooth system on my A6?

You need to give more information so we can help.

Year of A6
What sound system you have
What head unit do you have Audi or aftermarket
If it is MMI is it basic (Red screen) or MMI High (Colour screen)
What faults are you having
have you just retrofitted something and it's not working.
Etc, etc.

ok
Year is 2008 58 plate
Its a MMI 2g system with a 6cd changer
All Audi genuine not aftermarket
I'm not sure what bluetooth system it has fitted all i know is it comes up saying Viseoo
The problem i'm having is when i turn the engine off then back on the cd doesn;'t resume from where it left off. AD2P kicks in as soon as the car is turned on. This happens is my phone is connected to bluetooth or not.
I have been through all the menus and can't find any settings at all to configure it.

Sounds like you have an aftermarket bluetooth system, as the standard Audi bluetooth module does not support AD2P. As the BT is aftermarket there will be nothing in the Audi menu's to configure this. It could be a fiscon device FISCON Bluetooth Freisprecheinrichtung but you need to find out what BT device you have installed, before someone can help further.

I need to find somewhere that can help me find out what it is exactly, i only rec ently bought the car with it and the garage knew nothing about it.

Hi

Which do you recommend i get? and is it something i could install myself?

If you're car Bluetooth says ViseeO then you will have his aftermarket kit installed.
ViseeO MOSTO (MO-S1-A) Retrofit Factory-Style Bluetooth Kit for Audi Vehicles with MMI 2G Head Units | Viseeostore

We don't sell this particular ViseeO product as in the past it has consistently let us down. Either genuine or Fiscon depending on the car etc.

I don't think its a problem just a setting or perhaps how the fibre optic loop is connected.

If it were my money I would get the genuine Audi BT system fitted, you can fit it yourself, but you will need VCDS to code the car correctly and remove any fault codes. The only down side to the Genuine Audi kit is you lose AD2P, but it won't cause any issues with the system. You can buy kits from ebay. AUDI MMI 2G A4 A5 A6 A8 Q7 BLUETOOTH retrofit install kit plug&play 4E0910336M | eBay

Also if you not intrested in the CD player you can remove this and fit the Audi Music Interface, again it's not a cheap option, but it's a very easy installation, remove the CD player unplug the MOST & power cables and plug them into the AMI module and slide them back into the slot where the CD changer was, you won't even need to recode the car. Again can be purchased off ebay Audi AMI MMi 2G Audi Music Interface 4E0 057 785 F 4E0057785 Bis 500 GB USB HDD | eBay

thanks for the advice guys, might do without bluetooth and just use a earpiece. MMI option looks good though, any ideas where my current bluetooth module would be fitted?

I would guess the aftermarket BT module is behind the glove box.

Thanks, it's going into the place i got the car from on monday, i will get them to take it out for mw, just going to use a jabra earpiece. Will change the cd player to mmi, the link you sent me in the post above is in german so can't understand it lol

Just use google translate, also it's AMI you want as you already have MMI:yes:

We could offer to supply/fit both the ami & bt systems if this is of interest, of course we will need to remove existing 1st aswell.

Ping us a PM with your location etc & we can discuss it further if interested :)

Reactions: voorhees
Thanks for the advice, NHN i have sent you a couple of PM's last week but didn't hear back, that's why i posted on here.
Will pm you again though :)

I didn't receive them, got new one, will reply later if that's ok :)