PC builiding.

Tovs

Reaction score
Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Was wondering... On another PC build as you know, its cheaper to build than to buy. (Usually)

Looking about for good PC part prices and they all seem to be over priced which is strange.

Does anyone else built or has built their own if so, where do you get your parts from?

Cheers,

scan computers, ebuyer, aria, overclockers or novatech. Mainly use scan computers.
Always build my own for all my customers, worth paying the little bit extra, plus you get individual warranties on all components, when you buy a built one 9 times out of 10 you only get 1 year warranty.

Reactions: Tovs
I am an IT consultant and almost all of my parts come from Scan, they have a Today Only page at the top which has some great prices. I have built more machines so far this year than I have built in any previous full year, I think it must be related to Microsoft ending XP support.

RAM is expensive at the moment due to a fire at the Hynix factory and HDDs still haven't gone completely down in price since the Thai floods.

I am an IT consultant and almost all of my parts come from Scan, they have a Today Only page at the top which has some great prices. I have built more machines so far this year than I have built in any previous full year, I think it must be related to Microsoft ending XP support.

RAM is expensive at the moment due to a fire at the Hynix factory and HDDs still haven't gone completely down in price since the Thai floods.

Yeah I noticed RAM is expensive, compared to the past... That'll be why then! Thanks though :D