Whatcar? Magazine Subscription

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
Hello,
Is anybody on here subscribed to the Whatcar? magazine ?
What is everybody's opinion on the new A-Z layout, with missing info such as Bhp,Torque,Insurance group etc.. and random adverts in the middle of it ?
I have sent them a email of complaint and cancelled the subscription.

Last edited:
Autocar are the same group as Whatcar i think.. Does it have like a A-Z section with all the specifications of new cars ?

I haven't read What Car? in years. I didn't miss an edition of Car for 35 years until I cancelled the subscription a year or so ago. I was fed up with unreadable text printed over photographs instead of alongside them, and more and more of the content coming from inarticulate readers instead of the professional journalists who were getting paid to write it.

Yeah that's true !
In this December issue there is a competition between the new RR Sport, new Bmw X5, Porsche cayenne and the ML class merc.
And apparently one of the downsides for the new X5 is "reliability" im sorry ?? but now way on earth is a Bmw X5 more unreliable than a RR Sport ? don't think so ! The unreliable RR Sport won the competition anyway.
Rant over !

Autocar are the same group as Whatcar i think.. Does it have like a A-Z section with all the specifications of new cars ?

They have an A-Z price list and an A-Z past road test figures which takes up a small section in the back.

I use to read it cover to cover, but not anymore.

Ahh right, i am going to have to find another decent car magazine then. Any recommendations ?