Volks AutosSky Insurance
    5th Gear

Status

Happy Birthday to me....

Go on then say happy birthday to me you miserable g*ts! OK, so the posts a little late in the day, but what the hell
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

23 years old today, yes I am young and extremely proud of it, especially when I look what I've done with my life up to now, making me think that the next years should be a lot of fun [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif[/img]

A c**p day at work, I've achieved nothing because it's too hot and everyone keeps congratulating on my birthday....well when I say achieved nothing, I killed the power supply for our department, so went on the hunt for the trip, and then I fixed one of the air conditioning units, ok so I made a hell of a lot of mess...but it's fixed!

Tonight I'm going to go out and get lashed, and make my current girlfriend feel really old by keep mentioning her 31 to my 23! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    By The Hole in the Wall, Kent, U. K. (The 1st Hole in the Wall not the International one!)

Re: Happy Birthday to me....

All I can say now is...........BIRPY HAPDAY!!

1st Gear

Status

Happy birthday Gambba!!!

Lets get together to celebrate! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]

3rd Gear

Status

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Happy birthday! 23 with a 31 yr old g/friend [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

...Watching you!

Status

Happy birthday for yesterday! just think when your 32 she will be 40! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

Question is.... is he still hung over from Wednesday?!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Sucemabite

Status

I was stone cold sober last night. Should I be worried?