Need Advice

Sam-S3

Reaction score
Hi all,
After many years of lusting over an Audi S3, I finally gotthe opportunity to get one. I have been very happy with the car in the two monthsI have had it but I’m now thinking of changing cars. This is due to some c?*tnicking the wing mirrors on Saturday night. I’m not sure I will be able toenjoy the car any more once the wing mirrors are replaced as I don’t know how Ican prevent this from happening again.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Sam

Hi all,
After many years of lusting over an Audi S3, I finally gotthe opportunity to get one. I have been very happy with the car in the two monthsI have had it but I’m now thinking of changing cars. This is due to some c?*tnicking the wing mirrors on Saturday night. I’m not sure I will be able toenjoy the car any more once the wing mirrors are replaced as I don’t know how Ican prevent this from happening again.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Sam

Get some CCTV up and then when you catch the little *******s go out with a baseball bat and show them who's boss.

My advice would be to make some adjustments to your habits when it comes to parking - maybe rent a local lock-up from your Council. failing that, get an in-car camera - decent ones will run even when ignition is off and record whenever the car is tampered with.

Buy a bottle of smart-water and mark the underside of your mirror housings, just in case it happens again and you get a hint of who did it - the Police can then identify whether the mirrors are from your vehicle or not! But in any event, once the Police pay them a visit, they'll think twice before stealing anything again.

You can't let thieving scumbags put you off owning a nice car... if you do you'll never own another & it'll be bangers only for the rest of your life.

Good Luck.

The way forward is an in car camera, makes the morons think twice then they know they're being watched that's for sure.

unfortunately most nice motors have certain exterior bits that go for decent cash so always look tempting to thieves. The best suggestions have already been mentioned, CCTV etc

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated.

I have ordered a CCTV kit. As for the in-car camera, I thought they were only one direction facing? Any tips on what make/model?