Ello ello ello

Rixio

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

Names Rixio, was told about the site by Rob after my Shell Incident last year!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif
Yes if youv read the thread on Skyline Owners Club thats me that was soaked in petrol...Thx for the support... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Anyways forget that just saying hello. ATM im driving a A4 2.6 V6 Quattro. Jabbasport chipped, Full JP custom made straight through system, BBS 18" Audi Rims (I just fitted today!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif) & a PiperX panel filter.
Will post up pics later.

Respect

Rixio

lo dude. from split pump hoses to AS.net...

hope your OK.

anywayz, welcome!.. lets be having the pics of your motor!!!

Everyday i get blown by jap twins!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You're the dude with the buffalo skin wallet, are you the reason why i can't find optimax anywhere?

Welcome to the forum mate....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Its all about the wallet!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

yeah i remember the soakin readup, cud almost taste it too, lol, welocme to the forum buddy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

hello and welcome, Im fro the huddrsfield area so small world

Welcome to the mad house! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Thx for the welcome dudes...update of shell...btw it wasnt a boycot per se, the petition was if Shell aint gona do owt about it...

All 24 pages here http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36251&highlight=shell
If you wana sign up, here http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37118&highlight=shell

Thank you for your letter about the Petrol Pump Incident. I have discussed your letter with the Chairman of Royal Dutch Shell plc who has requested me to answer the letter as follows.

As you requested we should indeed look into the matter you raised as a matter of urgency and revert to you. While we should of course reserve our legal position pending the inquiry, in any event we very much regret the incident. Your letter will be reffered to the relevant manager for the facility you have mentioned in your letter and the Chairman has requested for a copy of the response to you.

Yours sincerely

M.C.M Brandjes
Company Secretary

Received that on 17th of last month, still waiting on reply... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

How do i add my Avatar i cant find it?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

BTW guyz this is my 4th A4...second Quattro and i had two 1.8 SE's before that...

Welcome Rixio..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif