topgear download

Cheers HTC that seems a pretty dam good site

sorry _I was just wondering if you can tell me a little bit about bit torrents - I want to download these files and convert them to mp4 but have no idea as Iv never used torrents before
I cant seem to get it to work

very simple to use.

first go HERE. this will give you the latest version of Utorrent. this is a small and simple torrent client. this will allow you to connect to other torrent users and share files with them.

when you install it make sure to change your maximum upload speed to 80% of your available upload speed, so say 20kB/s for broadband. this will speed up downloads and general web browsing while downloading. goto options then preferences then network to do this

now go to http://www.finalgear.com/ click on downloads then click on topgear. now click on episode title. then under links click on "go get the torrent file for this episode"

this will take you to the relevant torrentwebsite, now click on the torrent filename and open with Utorrent.

Utorrent will start up and ask you where to save the movie file. so for example save it in my documents or my videos maybe.

it will now start downloading and give you stats on the way. most important stat is Availability. this figure must be more than 1.0 or you will not be able to get the complete file. the higher the figure = the more people are sharing = faster downloads. please try to help share the file once you have it.

these are the basics, have a look on torrent websites for faqs and more help.

getting it onto a format which will play on a standard dvd player is another discussion altogether. try getting the file first , play it in windows, then take it from there.

hope this helps