Various videos of mine

Scotty

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Here's a load of videos of mine including A3, S3, S4, RS4, RS6, M3, alps trips, skid pans, fun in the snow etc.

I hope you enjoy them.

Videos

Excellent! Shame they can't be downloaded though....

Some good stuff there dude!

FANTASTIC clips there scotty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

very good very good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

very good scotty i love the sound of the V8 !
have you got any vids of your car from the outside ?

Cheers guys. I've had it nearly two years and am still totally in love with the noise!

The only vid from the outside is this one : HERE

[ QUOTE ]
Cheers guys. I've had it nearly two years and am still totally in love with the noise!

The only vid from the outside is this one : HERE

[/ QUOTE ]
hi thanks i had a look , you must take the camcorder a bit closer with he engine on revving it so we can hear the bute.
hey scotty just noticed you had done this a castle coombe was you at the audi international?

No. My Castle Combe visits have always been on trackdays organised by car forums.

i must say very good vids and some great driving there, ive watched them all now and i think my fav has to be you and the rs6, i gotta do a track day myself, snett is only 5 mins from me.

More being verified by Google at the moment. Not me driving but F1 testing, GPs etc.

I've got 30 odd mini-DV tapes that I've decided it was time for me to edit and upload. Hopefully I'll then be able to reuse the tapes rather than keep buying new ones!!

Can you give a description of your car cam setup cos im planning on filming my Nurburg trip this year and aint got a clue where to start...

Start by reading the rules about the 'ring!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Unfortunately you can now longer film when on track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

My camera mounts are [1]suction on to a window [2] clamp on to roll cage, etc or in the current car I clamp on to the headrest upright. The attachment goes in either.

a035_itm_img.gif
asuction_pad.jpg
a155_itm_img.gif

There are cheaper options like the one at the top of my suppliers page : HERE

Awesome dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I saw your Stelvio Pass video previously, did you post it before?

Nice vids though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I posted it previsously when it was on my own web space but that was getting tight hence I'm putting them on Google.

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I saw your Stelvio Pass video previously, did you post it before?

Nice vids though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've still got that one on the laptop, and one video involving Paul and a porsche /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

Yeah... have that one too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Same one as on Google I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif