Another house becomes an Audi Magnet.

and theres me thinking it hit it at 174mph lol.

I cannot believe it

"Economy: 26.4mpg"
No chance

I thought Wattle & Daub was a folk duo from the North East club circuit?

All were unhurt. :icon_thumright:
Read the comments that have been left…. :lmfao:

“We all know Audi drivers have a chip on the shoulder because they can't afford a Merc or BMW, but surely there's no need to take it out on a lovely old cottage.” Lmao

“If the guy was doing 174mph, why even bother looking for the other vehicle? Driving that faston ANY road (except perhaps the Autobahn) should be automatic 100% guilt! Has no one heard of SPEEDBUMPS?” <…………….WHAT!

“Did the driver also say his name was Pinocchio when he had finished telling the police about the mystery car on the wrong side of the road ....Pull the other one ...” ;)

Reactions: NHN and DarkBunny
I have to agree, I am a little dubious of the VW car disappearing, I suspect he was speeding & thus lost control.

If you look at the photo looking up the road there is a bit of a crest in the background, and the tyre marks on the grass are in a straight line from it.
Bit too fast over the crest ?

"This is the third time we have had a car come through the hedge "

yeah...well after #2 at the least, i would had bollards put in. sounds abit like these people w/ houses near rivers that get flooded out year after year but never seem to put in any flood-handling features.

aside from that, the VW does sound dodgy, but surely basic forensics etc would be able to determine the guy's speed due to the damage sustained etc?

The police wont do squat, they wont waste time on forensics for an RTA with no injuries or deaths IMHO.