Trip in the S3

adcooper

Audi A6 C6 Avant 3.0tdi Le Mans S-Line
Reaction score
Really did not know where to post this but can anyone help at all I am going on a driving holiday this summer with the missus to the south of France (nice) and then on the way back to the ring.

At the moment we are currently doing some planning and I am trying to find out the route Jeremy Clarkson took the new RS4 around France. I have found the area / cliff that they where around which is Gorge du Verdon, France but I can't figure out what route he took (the second and first demanding roads in Europe).
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
Does anyone know the route which he took?

Also I am looking at a few mods to help the S3 along which would be cruise control, AMD one click and some nice 18"s with good rubber.

Any suggestions on the above mods

Cheers all for any replies in advance.

Adam
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Might be worth posting this up in the General chat section Adam, to get more of a response. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Tryed that to no answer so far, mailed all the email addresses on the topgear website.

[ QUOTE ]
Tryed that to no answer so far, mailed all the email addresses on the topgear website.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't hold your breath mate; I've sent them a couple of emails in the past, that even the most lazy emailer would take 20 seconds to answer; but nothing.

I might get cheeky and send one saying I'll kit their cars out with wifi/3G PCs so maybe they'll answer some mail...

Getting back on topic though; I've got a few of the last series of Top Gear recorded on my Media Centre box; and obviously the RS4 episode is one of them; I was just thinking, would a screen-grab of the part JC pointed out his route on a map be any use? Going from my shaky memory I'm pretty certain it was well highlighted - if you could get a similar scale map of the area perhaps you could just transpose the route?

I'll try to see how good a grab I can get for you later and post it up if I have any joy.

Regards,

Rob.

cheers for that mate let me know if you have any luck.

OK; I don't know how useful these will turn out to be, but they certainly can't hurt...

Click the thumbnail for a man-sized version...

Regards,

Rob.

Cheers for that mate i will have to have a long close look.

Cheers Again Adam