A proud moment for me in 2 weeks time

markos72

Reaction score
I will be walking my youngest sister down the aisle and giving her away on her wedding day.
Gonna be a very emotional day as my dad isn't alive to do it,but also looking forward to it,it's gonna be a blast to see all my various aunts,uncles and assorted other relatives :)

Reactions: A4_MaJiK, JudderMan, voorhees and 8 others
Good luck mate, sounds like it will be a very proud moment for you.

We will also be having a proud moment on Monday as our lad will be attending his firat day at school.!!

Reactions: NHN, Sandra and markos72
Nice one, Markos72. When my wife and I got married, her dad wasn't alive, so her big brother gave her away. He told me it was a great way to express his love for her.

Reactions: markos72
She might be a pain in the **** ;),but she's my pain in the **** :)

Reactions: Sandra and voorhees
A very proud moment

That's an awesome thing for you to do, congratulations and hope it all goes well.

I got married 2 weeks ago and my wife's uncle gave her away, and he was in tears. He's usually devoid of any emotion (LOL), but this really got to him.

Reactions: Sandra
Mark, a great day coming up for you. You will be brilliant. :) x
Nilz, first day at school is always a great occasion. Your son will do great, you and the wife will be the emotional ones. :) x
judderman, congratulations on your getting married. :) x

Reactions: Nilz and JudderMan
We will also be having a proud moment on Monday as our lad will be attending his firat day at school.!!

lol, 1st day at nursery for Issy other day, I wasn't there to see it as I left Italy for work few days beforehand which was emotional enough, however, by reports, she's already commanding the class & staff lol.

Reactions: Nilz
Nigel, I wouldnt expect anything else...hope Issy is doing well, Shayan is loving school, so happy smiley faces all round for us.

Markos, I guess theres just a few more days to go hey?

Hope it all goes ok and the build up to it is as enjoyable as the big day.

Reactions: Sandra and NHN
At a friends wedding today,and just wanted to post a few of my family-so proud of them,they mean everything to me.
Feeling bit emotional tonight (nope-no alcohol has passed my lips ) thinking ahead to Friday :)
Number 1 son

My girls

Family

Reactions: supanova, JudderMan, Ghost and 5 others
Lovely pics mate, actually feel like a part of it now and looking forward to your updates :)

Cheers Nilz,cant guarantee I will take many pics on Friday though.

Reactions: Sandra
Mark, you will be fantastic on Friday. Look forward to more pictures of your lovely family. :) x

Kilts picked up today-s**t just got real ;)

Reactions: JudderMan, Ghost and Sandra
Good luck tomorrow Mark. Your Sister will be so proud of you. Just relax and enjoy the day with your family :) x

Thanks everyone,the big day is finally here :)
Little sis has said I don't need to give a speech,which I'm kinda glad about as I'm not really much of a public speaker :)

Reactions: jojo
Ooooh my head...that is all.

Hope it all went smoothly Mark. Sounds like you may be a little hungover. A little malt whisky will soon shift that headache. :) x

Eh,hit the shots a bit last night,me and my cousins did a group jagerbomb...

Ouch, that explains the headache, its good at the time Mark. :) x

Sorry for lack of pics just now,havent got any on here yet,just on my facebook page :)

Well done mate, looks like you did them proud!!