PHOTOSHOP

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
hello all, hope ya all had a good xmas. Just wondering if anyone had or could use photoshop or anything similar, i'm trying to picture some wheels on my A4, Thanks peeps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Some of the guys are very good at this on here.

So what model, type and colour of A4?

And what size and type of wheels?

i got pics of my a4 and some wheels, i got a pic of my car on here, in b5 chassis under my a4 with new kit. but wanna find some nice wheels for it.

thanks rob, that has helped. have got a few ideas of some different wheels. see below, as for discs etc, on the list but bit later lol.
lrg_bk604.jpg

lrg_bk320.jpg

dtmblack.jpg

bk299.jpg

17sept008.jpg

Right, no worries fella, I'll have a quick bash with those tomorrow, we've had all my dad's side of the family round here today so it's been a touch mad.

I'll see what I come up with tomorrow, I've got one or two little jobs to do on my car though (including sorting out a git of an airbag light)...

Regards,

Rob.

i'm feeling the bk299's. like the old golf gti/vr6 bbs's. looking pretty trick. just want some different wheels than the replicas, with the way mine looks, mite aswell go a bit further away from the norm as ot were lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
thanks all for your input, please keep it coming, looking forward to seein the others. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Hey Chris, sorry I've not added anymore to the thread after recomdos' excellent chops...

I honestly have been rather frantically busy, but it's a reasonably long story that's reserved for another little post in the General forum at some point this evening...

If I can get an hour back in my computer's flying-seat soon I'll post up some more...

Regards,

Rob.